* Mimics the effects of high altitude training
* Increases lung stamina, capacity and oxygen efficiency
* Strengthens the diaphragm and sculpts abdominal muscles
* Recommended for ages 18 and older
* PLEASE NOTE: NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES FOR HYGIENIC REASONS.
* Sizes: S (100-149 lb), M (150-240 lb), L (250-300+ lb)
WARNING: Use with caution!
Do not sleep with Training Mask 2.0 on, as negative lung pressure may cause sleep apnea. TM 2.0 is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any diseases and has not been evaluated by the FDA.
Do not ram, spear, butt, strike, assault or attack anyone or anything while wearing TM 2.0 as it will not provide you with any protection in the event you do so. Do not train in extreme heat or cold weather under the temperature of 40 degrees.
Do not use TM 2.0 for extended periods of time without prior consent of your doctor or physician. Do not train without a partner when using TM 2.0, if you feel that you are not in good enough health condition to use this training apparatus please do not do so.
If you have any known medical condition including high blood pressure, heart disease, hyperthyroidism, or if you are taking any type of prescription medication please consult your doctor prior to using the TM 2.0. Use Training Mask 2.0 at your own risk.
Do not use if you have an allergy to rubber or neoprene. Facial hair will interfere with seal of TM2.0, use Vaseline on any facial hair to keep sealed.