- 2/3rd the size of standard Thai pads, these leather mini pads are the perfect size to pack in your luggage or duffel bags for easy travelling to events and tournaments
- The light weight allows coaches to hold them for long periods of time
- The design of these pads increase the pad holders speed, allowing them to transition much faster between punches, knees, and kicks
- Thick, sturdy handle gives the holder a comfortable, solid grip
- The smaller size and lighter weight are also great for kids and teen Muay Thai classes
- Sold in pairs
- 12.5" x 5" x 6.5"
- Weight: 2.1 lb
Product ReviewsWrite a Review
I've had these thai pads for almost a year and they will last forever. They are lighter, better for kids to hold, and easier to move faster. I wish there was a middle velcro strap though.
I had the honor to participate in the Pacific NW Muay Thai Camp put on every summer by the Thai Boxing Association where the best Thaiboxers in the nation get together and train with the best intructors in the world.I chose to take the Micro-T Thai Pads with me because they were small and easy to get into my luggage for the cross-country flight. The hours of padwork I did everyday were made so much easier by the light weight of the Micro-T Thai Pads, and these things held up against the best practitioners in the nation.Although at first they were perceived as cute, every other student/fighter there was jealous of how my arms did not seem to get as tired as theirs. So much so that I caught many students borrowing my Micro-T Thai Pads when time came for them to do pad work. One of the Ajarns even made me give my pads to another pair of partners so that they could learn to feed, and hit, the pads correctly.Thank you Revgear for making such an incredible product that holds up to the hardest abuse that anyone can dish out.