Pro Series MS1 MMA Training and Sparring Glove - Red
No expense has been spared in this glove’s build quality, making it a favorite among the top UFC coaches and fighters such as Erik Paulson, Chris Leben, Dan Hardy, Nam Pham, Andre Fili, Andy Young, Alex Caceres and many more. Constructed of the finest 100% full cowhide leather with multi layered padding, it provides superior protection for both striker and partners.
Protection for your knuckles with full use of your hands for grip. Tight fit ensures no grip loss while grappling and sparring.
- GREAT CROSSOVER GLOVE: Use the same glove for grappling and standup training, so you won’t have to switch to a bigger glove in the middle of a workout.
- EASY TO MAKE A FIST: Contoured finger loops make it much easier to make a fist.
- FLEXIBLE 100% SOFTECH™ LEATHER – WON’T SLOW YOU DOWN: Constructed of the finest 100% Softech™ cowhide leather, giving you the comfortable broken-in feel and protection you want, without restricting your MMA movements.
- FASTER-BREAK-IN: Pre-curved shape reduces break-in period.
- LESS HAND FATIGUE: Open palm design helps reduce hand fatigue.
- NO GRIP-LOSS: Snug fit ensures a tight grip with no grip-loss while grappling and sparring.
- SUPERIOR PROTECTION: Multi-layered RAM Force™ technology padding over the entire punching area, including side thumb protection, provides superior protection for both striker and partners.
- DURABLE REINFORCED CONSTRUCTION: Engineered for long-lasting performance, these gloves are strengthened with reinforced stitching to help take a pounding, even from the heaviest hitters.
Shop Revgear for Top MMA Gear
We proudly offer a huge variety of combat sports equipment for MMA practitioners, including our Revgear Pro Elastic Hand Wraps, Spartan Pro III Fight Shorts and Defender Gel Shin Guards.
Since 1996, we have worked hard to provide innovative, high-quality MMA gear for passionate athletes.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov