Black/Red - Also available in Pink/Black, White/Pink, and White/Black limited edition colors.
The S3 is one of the best boxing gloves on the market today for pro fighters and amateurs alike. Popular with many of the world’s top fighters and martial artists for their comfort, durability, and overall feel.
Wear them once, you’ll get hooked.
- TOP CHOICE FOR BOXING, KICKBOXING AND MMA: These top-end gloves are ideal for both sparring and bag work, satisfying heavy hitters and beginners alike.
- ULTRA-COMFORTABLE HAND COMPARTMENT: The high-tech multi-layered gel-infused foam interior, gives the S3 one of the most comfortable hand slim-fit compartments in the industry.
- PALM OPENING FOR INCREASED VENTILATION
- SOFT BROKEN-IN FEEL: The SOFTech™ 100% cowhide leather gives the S3 a worn-in feel, perfectly blending the best elements of classic boxing glove design with modern innovations.
- HIGH-IMPACT PADDING: The Anti-Shock Rev-Tech Gel™ combined with multi-layered gel-infused RAM-Force™ technology padding give this glove the protection you want without losing the “feel” of the strike.
- SOLID WRIST SUPPORT: The 3" elastic and SOFTech™ Leather combo give you tight and secure wrist support.
- PERFECT THUMB POSITION
Shop Revgear With Confidence
Whether you’re seeking the best gloves for boxing or Muay Thai, you can always depend on Revgear for professional gear that gets the job done right. Browse our wide selection of other glove styles, including our Original Leather Boxing Gloves, Thai Style Boxing Gloves, and Elite Leather Boxing Gloves. After you are done training and want to get into the ring, view our Boxing Glove selection to learn more about our gear! We’re known for our outstanding customer service. As the original California martial arts brand since 1996, we take our commitment to excellence very seriously. Our goal is to provide products that empower you to be the best athlete you can be. Place your order with full confidence today.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov